Coppersmith’s Airdeck is officially open for business! CIS welcomed summer with open arms at Coppersmith’s Red Wagon Roofdeck party. Drinks were flowing from the Airstream and snacks were served in authentic Red Radio Flyer wagons. Oh, and we couldn’t miss the full hog and alligator (yes, alligator) roasts to celebrate the start of Hog Roast Wednesdays. The Airdeck was the perfect spot to soak in the longest day of the year. Check out the Hog Roast Wednesday schedule below!
With an updated menu, their famous bloody Mary bar, and even more fun events happening all summer long, be sure Coppersmith makes it onto your social calendar this summer!
The weekly roasts will be offered as a dinner special for $24 per person from 5:00PM to 10:00PM or while it lasts.
Themes are as follows:
- Wednesday, June 28th – Latin
- Wednesday, July 5th – Southern
- Wednesday, July 12th – Korean
- Wednesday, July 19th – Chinese
- Wednesday, July 26th – Jamaican
- Wednesday, August 2nd – Spanish
- Wednesday, August 9th – Tex Mex
- Wednesday, August 16th – Hawaiian
Reservations are highly recommended. To book a reservation or for more information, please visit www.coppersmithboston.com.