It’s summer in the city! Aka the perfect excuse to enjoy a cocktail (or two) out on the porch, or the stoop. Try these three easy libations to keep the good vibes going all summer long!
M Street Strawberry Sangria
• 1 (750 ml) bottle rosé wine
• 1 cup strawberry vodka
• 2 1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
• 1/4 cup stevia or sugar
• 10 fresh strawberries hulled and sliced
1. In a large pitcher, combine wine, vodka, and 1/2 of the strawberries. Taste for sweetness and add sweetener if necessary, and stir.
2. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 6.
3. Just before serving, add Sprite, the rest of strawberries and gently stir.
Serve over ice with strawberry garnish.
On (Castle) Island Time
1 1/2 oz. Baileys Almande
1/2 oz. Zacapa Rum
1 1/2 oz. Vita Coco® Coconut Water
1 1/4 oz. Cinnamon Syrup
1 oz. Lime Juice
1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice
Pineapple Slice and Flower, for Garnish
Combine Baileys Almande, Vita Coco coconut water, cinnamon syrup, lime juice, and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well. Strain contents into a glass or hollowed out pineapple over fresh ice. Top with Zacapa rum. Garnish with pineapple slice and flower.
Seaport Sea Breeze
1 1/2 fluid ounces vodka
4 fluid ounces cranberry juice
1 fluid ounce grapefruit juice
1 1/2 cups ice cubes
1 lime wedge
Combine vodka, cranberry juice, and grapefruit juice in a highball glass and stir to combine. Add ice. Garnish with a wedge of lime.