Small Business Saturday
Get out there and shop!
If you’ve survived Black Friday and still have some shopping left in you, then head out to the streets of Southie on Saturday. Saturday, November 30th is national “Small Business Saturday”. This campaign was designed by American Express to generate business to small independent merchants - and we know how important it is to shop locally!
If you use your American Express card for your purchases, you might receive a little gift yourself! American Express is giving a $25 statement credit to 100,000 card members who register their card and use it to shop on Small Business Saturday at any locally-owned, independent small businesses that accepts American Express.
So get out and there and shop! And spread the word too! Encourage your friends and family to shop locally! Not only are you getting a jump on your Christmas shopping, you are helping our local economy! Really, it’s a win/win situation.
Post your purchases here and on our Facebook page or tweet them to us – we’d love to know what you bought!
Here's a quick quide to shopping in South Boston: http://www.caughtinsouthie.com/shop/shopping-expedition
Local deals for Small Business Saturday:
- Habit (703 East Broadway): Get a free pair of select earrings with purchase
- Ku de Ta (663 East Broadway): 20% off all store merchandise (excludes jewelry in the case) 10% off all Alex and Ani's *special sale for Small Biz Saturday and 50% off all SALE merchandise.
- Closet Connection (553 East Broadway): 20% off all merchandise
- Pretty Reckless (485 East Broadway): 10% off total purchase
- Covet (395 East Broadway): 10% off all regularly priced merchandise and 20% off sale items
- Neatly Nested (373 East Broadway): Buy one candle - get one free!