SB Irish American Society
Whether you are from the County Galway or from the isle of Sicily, The South Boston Irish American Society want you to join! The SBIAS is a social group that gets together several times a year for some good old-fashioned fun including trips, parties and special events.
Here is just some of the fun on deck:
- November 18th - The Urban Art Bar (limited tickets)
- December 8th – Kennebunkport Christmas Prelude
- January 27th – Sunday Funday
- March 1st – Annual Saint Patrick’s Day Banquet
- June 14th – Cape Cod Irish Village Weekend
- Single Membership $10.00
- Single with Guest $20.00
- Couples Membership $20.00
So why not join! It's great way to socialize and meet some new friends. Like they say in Ireland, "There are no strangers here, just friends you haven't met yet." Remember you don't have to be Irish to be a member!
Check and application (see below) should be sent to:
The South Boston Irish American Society
P.O. Box 388
South Boston, Massachusetts 02127
MUST BE 21 PLUS TO JOIN!