Movies by Moonlight
Date night pick
Think outside the box when it comes to a Friday night date. Head to the Boston Harbor Hotel at Rowes Wharf and enjoy a classic crowd-pleaser at their outdoor theater. Each summer the harborside terrace is transformed into an outdoor cinema under the stars from June through August.
The movie begins at sunset and is free and open to the public. We recommend getting their a little early to find a spot.
- Friday June 14, Sunset (8:22 pm) "What’s Up, Doc?" Barbra Streisand & Ryan O'Neal
- Friday, June 21, Sunset (8:25 pm) "12 Angry Men" Henry Fonda & Lee J. Cobb
- Friday, June 28, Sunset (8:25 pm) "Now Voyager" Bette Davis & Paul Henreid
- Friday, July 5, Sunset (8:24 pm) "E.T., the Extra-Terrestrial" Henry Thomas & Drew Barrymore
- Friday, July 12, Sunset (8:21 pm) "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" Elizabeth Taylor & Paul Newman
- Friday, July 19, Sunset (8:16 pm) "Bye Bye Birdie" Dick Van Dyke & Ann-Margret
- Friday, July 26, Sunset (8:10 pm) "The Sting" Paul Newman & Robert Redford
- Friday, August 2, Sunset (8:02 pm) "Tootsie" Dustin Hoffman & Jessica Lange
- Friday, August 9, Sunset (7:53 pm) "Rear Window" James Stewart & Grace Kelly
- Friday, August 16, Sunset (7:43 pm) "Mary Poppins" Julie Andrews & Dick Van Dyke
- Friday, August 23, Sunset (7:33 pm) "From Here to Eternity" Burt Lancaster & Montgomery Clift
- Friday, August 30, Sunset (7:21 pm) "Anchors Aweigh" Frank Sinatra & Kathryn Grayson
Want to really impress your date? Make a reservation at Meritage or the Rowes Wharf Sea Grille and enjoy cocktails and dinner while your watch the movie.