Cheers to the Winter!
Loco Taqueria + Oyster Bar is opening their doors for lunch service on Fridays and launching Winter Lunchin’ Land starting this week from 11:30am – 5:00pm. Winter Lunchin’ Land also kicks off with live entertainment from Sam Chase this week from 1-5PM, the artists for the following weeks will be announced via social media @locosouthbos.
Winter Lunchin’ Land will run through January 26 and has has all of the Loco favorites from Executive Chef Matt Drummond (street corn, tacos, nachos, Taco salad, etc) alongside new winter cocktails from Beverage Manager Kaitlyn Fischer.
The new winter cocktails are available during Winter Lunchin’ Land only.
- The Grinch – tequila, crème de menthe, rumchata, bailey’s, candy cane rim
- Cousin Eddie (National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation) – vanilla vodka, amaretto, brandy, Averna, chocolate, whipped cream
- Ralphie (A Christmas Story) – Captain Morgan, Averna, angostura bitters
- Sticky Bandit (Home Alone) – cabrito reposado, Werther’s cinnamon mixture, lemon, garnished with Werther’s candy rim
- Dallas, Denver, Orlando (Four Christmases) – mezcal, grapefruit juice, pineapple rosemary simple, grapefruit bitter
- Billy Mack (Love Actually) – Myers rum, lime, banana, cardamom, sherry, orange bitters
- Kevin McAllister (Home Alone) – two scoops vanilla ice cream, Captain Morgan, root beer, chocolate sprinkles
See you there!